Do you really know how your staff treat your customers?
Do you really know how many lost sales opportunities you have?
Do your staff know how it feels to be one of their customers?
South African consumers generally don’t complain, they just don’t come back. In this tough economic climate, can you afford to have any of your customers experience poor service?
Video Mystery Shopping can provide the answers to these questions and much, much more.
Video Mystery Shopping:
- Is absolutely objective – “There Is Nowhere To Hide”
- Highlights possibilities for immediate and medium term improvement
- Provides a meaningful basis for recognition / reward / acknowledgement
- Sets the scene perfectly for training and corrective action development
- Regular interventions provide an ongoing incentive for staff to provide exceptional customer service
Where Video Mystery Shopping output is applied continually in a balanced and constructive way:
- Customer experience improves
- Customer Satisfaction improves
- Customer Centricity grows throughout the store / company / organisation
- Training becomes easier as video material and reports can be used for training new and existing employees
Clear Strategy Company (CSC) is a leading supplier of Video Mystery Shopping and has provided these services to many clients in Africa since 1997. We run many programs across a wide range of industries, for a variety of companies both large and small. We offer a range of products that can be tailored to our clients’ needs.
We have standard evaluations for a wide range of industries, these evaluation sheets can be tailored to suit your specific requirements if required.
We use a range of customer specific scenarios which also can be tailored to suit your needs.
One can choose to have your staff evaluate themselves after watching their video on our online portal or have one of our professional moderators score the interaction and provide feedback.
Please visit our online portal, it shows two video and evaluation sheet examples of what you can expect to receive.
The examples may be found following the link below:
- Just Click “Login” (The username and password is pre-populated Username: firstname.lastname@example.org, Password: Guest123)
- Click on either the Good Experience or Bad Experience bars on the menu on the left side of the screen to see the required demo evaluation sheet
- Click “DOWNLOAD MEDIA” on the top bar, to see and download video (can be streamed or downloaded for a higher quality file)
- Please let us know if there are any access problems